Dec 3, 2018
This week is IBD (inflammatory bowel disease) awareness week and
I have a special episode for the occasion.
Today, I have a discussion with Jonathan Medina and we talk
about his journey from being diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, a
type of IBD, less than 2 years ago to being completely symptom and
medication free today.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Jonathan developed ulcerative colitis and how the symptoms
were affecting his life
- When Jonathan hit rock bottom and decided to do whatever it
takes to get better
- The medication that his doctor used to address the root cause
of the condition
- The extreme dietary changes that Jonathan made and stuck to
- How this journey has inspired Jonathan to create a podcast and
start sharing his message with the world
- Insights from this experience and advice for others who are
going through this as well
This is a POWERFUL story that you don't want to miss.
Test that I Recommend
La Llave Podcast
that Jonathan produces with his wife
Schedule a FREE consult