Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Your Nutrition Prescription Podcast

Jan 31, 2018

If you want to get results 100% of the time matters. 

When people ask me about the 80/20 rule my first response is always, what you are you eating that makes up the 80% and what are you eating that counts as the 20%? The 80/20 method works if the 80% of your nutrition is high quality enough to account for and completely cancel out any negative progress towards your goals that was done during the other 20%.

If your 80% is chicken rice, protein bars, then your 20% is wings and fries, you are going to have a hard time reaching your goals. 

Tune into the show to hear more. 


-Dr. Chavez

To schedule a consultation with me click here. 

To apply to see if you qualify for discounted life insurance click here.